In compliance with the provisions of Spanish Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (Spanish abbreviation: LSSICE), the user of the Website is hereby informed of the following:
1. What is local storage of data, cookies and similar technologies?
Local data storage implies saving different types of data on your device through your web browser. Locally stored data may refer to how to browse our websites, what web browser you are using, your user settings etc. Cookies are one such local data storage method. Cookies are small text files that are sent to and stored on the user’s computer, mobile telephone, tablet or other device used for accessing the Internet, and which allow us to recognise your web browser. Cookies are also used for obtaining information about how you browse our websites and may be used for recognising the user. All cookies fulfil the same role, i.e. to give information about how the user browses the Internet, and they may be used for determining what advertisements should be displayed on your web browser.
In this policy, all these techniques will be referred to jointly as ‘local data storage’.
2. Why do we use local data storage?
The Website www.pazodevilane.com uses local data storage, including cookies, for the following purposes:
To customise your browsing: In order to customise the services provided on your browser, for example so that your browser will remember the country from which you are accessing our Website, your language and your Internet speed.
To improve our services and user experience: For example, how often our Website has been visited or the traffic on the different pages.
To display advertisements: For example, how often a user has seen a given advertisement. These data are not directly identifiable.
3. What types of cookies does Pazo de Vilane use?
The cookies on our Website change frequently. Therefore, we will update our policy to keep you informed. At present, we use the following cookies:
- Session cookies are designed to collect and store data while the user is accessing the Website. They are often used for storing information that should be kept only for providing the service requested by the user on one single occasion.
- Persistent cookies are a type of cookie in which the data remain stored on your device. Persistent cookies may be accessed and processed by the cookie controller for a fixed period that may range from a few minutes to several years.
- The website’s own cookies are those sent to the user’s device. They are created or managed by the owner of the website. Pazo de Vilane uses its own persistent cookies of the following types and for the following purposes:
- Customisation cookies: These allow the user to access the relevant service with certain general characteristics that are predefined on his/her device or that the user himself/herself may define. In this case, the purpose of these cookies is to enable and store the language of the user’s browser.
- Technical cookies: These are used for ensuring proper browsing in the website and its contents and to make it possible to identify the user’s sessions and protect their usage.
- Third parties’ cookies are those managed by analytics service providers unrelated to Pazo de Vilane.
Examples of technologies we use:
Google Analytics (analytic cookies): These enable the users’ behaviour on websites to be monitored and analysed. The information collected is used for measuring the activity on the Website and to create users’ browsing profiles in order to make improvements to the service.
4. How can you manage local data storage?
We advise you to refer to your browser’s help section to learn about the different options on how to manage cookies. There are also dedicated programs that have been created precisely to manage cookies.
We have included below a number of links about how to manage cookies on the most widely-used browsers. Please bear in mind that the explanations provided on these links may be out of date.
The user must bear in mind that some cookies are necessary for certain features of Pazo de Vilane’s Website to work properly. If you decide to block certain cookies, this may totally or partially affect the normal running of the Website.
Google Analytics: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en
The same procedure should be followed for each device you use, as well as for each web browser.
7. Contact information
© Pazo de Vilane, 2018.
All rights reserved.